We regret to inform that the Storting will not be arranging guided tours for the general public during the summer of 2018. The main reason for this is that there will be extensive in-house building work throughout the period in question.
Our regular Saturday guided tours will resume in the autumn, and our doors will be open for Oslo Culture Night on Friday 14th September.
Every Saturday from 22 September to 10 November (except 27 October).
- 10.00 and 11.30 (in English only)
- Maximum 30 visitors per guided tour on a first-come-first-served basis
- If fewer than five people attend, the tour may be shortened
- No bookings available
- We regret that we do not accept organized groups on Saturdays for the guided tours of the Parliament
- Entrance Akersgata, on the reverse side of the building to the main entrance
- Tours last for approximately one hour
- Please note that there will be a security check on entering the building
- Photography is permitted, except in the security control area
- Filming is strictly prohibited
- Free of charge
- For more information, please contact the Visitor and Educational Services Section:
The Storting reserves the right to make alterations to the advertised schedule for guided tours in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
The Norwegian Parliament.
The Storting, art and architecture.