We regret to inform that guided tours of the Parliament building for the general public will be suspended from Saturday 7th March until further notice. This is due to the evolving situation related to the coronavirus. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Information about Saturday tours:
- 10.00 and 11.30 (in English only)
- maximum 30 visitors per guided tour on a first-come-first-served basis
- if fewer than five people attend, the tour may be shortened
- no bookings available
- we regret that we do not accept organized groups on Saturdays for the guided tours of the Parliament
- Entrance Akersgata, on the reverse side of the building to the main entrance
- tours last for approximately one hour
- please note that there will be a security check on entering the building
- photography is permitted, except in the security control area
- filming is strictly prohibited
- free of charge
- for more information, please contact the Visitor and Educational Services Section:
The Storting reserves the right to make alterations to the advertised schedule for guided tours in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
The Norwegian Parliament.
The Storting, art and architecture.