Every Saturday from 22 September to 10 November (except 27 October).
- 10.00 and 11.30 (in English only)
- Maximum 30 visitors per guided tour on a first-come-first-served basis
- If fewer than five people attend, the tour may be shortened
- No bookings available
- We regret that we do not accept organized groups on Saturdays for the guided tours of the Parliament
- Entrance Akersgata, on the reverse side of the building to the main entrance
- Tours last for approximately one hour
- Please note that there will be a security check on entering the building
- Photography is permitted, except in the security control area
- Filming is strictly prohibited
- Free of charge
- For more information, please contact the Visitor and Educational Services Section:
The Storting reserves the right to make alterations to the advertised schedule for guided tours in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
The Norwegian Parliament.
The Storting, art and architecture.